Friday, March 23, 2018

Word for 2018

Someone posted a YouTube video that really inspired me.  It gave her word for 2018 &  asked others to share their word for 2018.

My word for 2018 is positivity.  Have youyever noticed how your negative attitude affects not only you, but everyone around you?  I have... Even my kids attitude is based off of how I respond to certain situations.

My husband and I have been reading a book about prayer called "Prayer Partners.". In one of the chapters the author talks about how a bad attitude can interfere with our prayer life and ultimately interfere with our relationship with God.  I certainly don't want to be separated from God over my negativity.  Therefore, this year I am striving to be more positive.

Am I saying that I am perfect & that every day is going to be sunshine and rainbows?  No, but with God's help, I can have more good days than bad 😀

If you have read my blog before, you will notice that I have deleted most of my previous posts.  There are a few reasons for this.  Number 1 is that they were negative.  Number 2 is that my intention was never to have anyone pity me, & when I read the old posts now, I can see how it can look like I just wanted a pity party.  Number 3, and the most important of all, they did not glorify God.  Therefore, my hope is that my writing will be more of an inspiration to others in the future.  My goal is that God be glorified as I use the talents that He has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment