Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Controlling my Temper

Ephesians 4:26 says "And don’t sin by letting anger control you. Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry."  To me that says that we must be careful.  When we get angry, we have to pray & forgive.  It doesn't take much for anger to creep in & control our thoughts and actions.

When I was little, my mom counted when she was angry.  I always thought it was silly.  However, it served a purpose.  It helped her calm down and let go of the anger.  However, I am not always as quick to react as she did.  I want to fume about stuff that in the long run doesn't really matter.

Since this year I am working on being positive, I am working on how to better control my temper.  If I can better control my temper, then maybe I can curb the negativity.  How do you handle anger?  Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment