Saturday, July 7, 2018

Hope for Tomorrow



In a previous post, I stated that we shouldn't worry about tomorrow.  However, we can still hope & dream.  Hebrews 6:11 says: "Our great desire is that you will keep on loving others as long as life lasts, in order to make certain that what you hope for will come true." We should allow hope to bring us joy.

God is constantly working in the background.  He is making plans for our future and setting things in place.  We can go for years without seeing what those plans are, but once He shows us those plans, we can start to plan for that future.

God is slowly showing me the plan that He has for me and my family.  There is joy in planning the next steps of His plan.  There is a lot that needs to be done.  However, I am not stressing over any of it.  I know that God will work it all out.  He is showing me that when I say yes to His plans & give Him control that there is no need to worry or stress.

So as I look forward to what lies ahead, I know that there is hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment