Thursday, May 31, 2018

The Struggle Within



I had a conversation with a friend a little over a year ago.  We both admitted that we had things in our lives that we were struggling with.  We talked a little about those struggles.  That was extremely hard for me.  There are only a select few people that I discuss my struggles with.

Romans 3:23 says " For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God."  So why do we hide our short comings?  Are we afraid that if others find out that we have faults, that they will think less of us?  I have found that it is more important what God thinks of me, than what people think of me.  Let people think what they want.  Don't let it bother you.

Maybe if we share our struggles with others, then we will find strength in each other.  We can pray for each other.  We can get advice from those that have gone through similar trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment