Thursday, April 19, 2018

Love that Endures

I am a very emotional person, so I guess you could say that I have always been sentimental & sappy 😀. Today my husband and I celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary.  Time sure does fly.  I never imagined what a ride it would be.

We have had our ups & downs.  But we always seem to get through it all together.  In fact, just today I was thinking about how we always seem to be there for each other.  You never truly know how much someone loves you until you need to lean on them for strength.

Recently I was reminiscing about the past.  I can think of many instances in life where I had to lean on my husband for strength.  Then there are other times where I was able to be there for him.  God sure knew what he was doing when he placed this God fearing man in my life.

After 21 years, we still have many more adventures ahead of us.  However, with God in the center of our marriage, we can face anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment