Thursday, April 26, 2018

Work in Progress

I often see posts on Facebook where people are putting each other down. It makes me wonder why we are so hard on each other. We should be encouraging each other & lifting each other up.  However, no one is harder on me than me.  I see each mistake that I have made. I even see the mistakes that only God sees.  I tend to fret about each one.

I thank God everyday that he sees me as a work in progress. He forgives my mistakes. Not only does he forgive my sins, He has wiped them away completely.  With His help, I can make each day better than last.

I am going to do my best to be an encouragement to others.  I want to be an example of God's love in this dark world.  After all, we are commanded to love one another.

Also, if you are like me and you tend to beat yourself up, just remember that God can and will forgive your mistakes if we just ask.  Then you can continue in God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment